milesg - see you popped up and just had to reply. for you are...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    milesg - see you popped up and just had to reply.

for you are constantly out after me. Now why is that??
    Have I ever been rude or nasty to you? But you have me well in your sights it seems. Why??

No, you just can't stand me or my opinions - on anything. More especially politics.

I don't have an agenda. And I can think for myself - I don't have to recite party slogans ad nauseum.

And - I with my expereince of life I can pick a phony at forty paces mate! And a lot of other things at forty paces too. Too many people pretending to be what they're not.

Nor do I go after people on HC unjustly -pursuing them or their posts. SOme do though - more's the pity.

No, it's always been crystal clear to me that you don't like me or my views - on anuthing.

And so many here like that - if you say "black" they jump in with "white." The shade grey never ever seems to occur to them.

Unlike many, I say what I think. And have been able to - at least on this forum. Some males acxtivle dislike woem with opinions.

But I am not vicious, malicious, nasty to others, and posting just for the sake of pushing some political agenda barrows.

Or slagging off at people's characters - which is going on ad nauseum on here, with regard to the relentless m+ck that is being dredged up against Howard and the Libs.
    It;s a shame that whay started off as a good forum ends up with all this cheap mud-slinging.

I'm not going to justify my opinions to you or anyone else milesg.

By the way - all - don't forget to read the Bolt article in today's Herald Sun!!
    The one about the "fishy" worm!

Some poeple will do anything - anything - to acheive the outcomes they want.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.