atomou -Class as referred to by me has nothing whatever to do...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    atomou -

Class as referred to by me has nothing whatever to do with what a person is - or does.

You are talking of the class relative to in a social snobbery context. Not what I mean at all.

The "class" I mean is an intangible thing!

The miner, the street cleaner, the footballer, the whatever - can have more class in their little finger than than many wealth and titles "Lord Mucks" in the castle. Or vice versa of course.

The "class" I speak of has more to do with an inborn quality of courtesy and respect, regardeless of who one is dealing with. Class is also having manners, showing consideration for others' welfare beoubnd ones own; overall a genuine caring attitude shown to ones fellow human beings, whoever they may be!

You see, there are different subtleties and shades of meaning in many words in the English language - words spelt the same but having entirely different shaed of meaning. This what makes the language so intruiging - and so difficult.

And I will show "class" by not proceeding further, seemingly patronising you, to attempt further clarification.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.