costello just slaughtered, page-7

1. 23,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Misty

One day I hope the fog clears. Refreshing??? Intelligent? Whats is Rudds wife running? she is the brains.

If Labor gets in and they stuff things up you will blame the world economy or the previous government no doubt. It is all too much football barracking.

The problem is we have incompetent governments, both state and federal that simply have one agenda and that is to get elected with promises and spending when the spending should have already happened. Who is to blame?
    Voter appathy must also takes it share.
    If we really cared why weren't we so passionate about fixing our hospital system over the past 4 years as an example? We all know it is diabolical.
    We get vocal when whipped into a frenzy.

If the governments did a good job when in government then the money they have wouyld have been spent on essential services not propaganda and promises and surely we would vote for the team that got the job done not the one that is promising to get it done.

Labor and Liberal are too much alike except the major difference for me is Work place reforms. I don't want unions involved in my business and I already pay above award and AWA's work... if they pass the fairness test.

Voting independent or green as a protest is pointless.
    We needa decent 3rd party and not a one nation type to keep the ba stards honest. Demorcrats are gone.

However regardless of our views on who should run the country, if people are so brave to say the things that they post here why not say them in the street?
    Because they are afraid of a law suit or a broken nose?
    I dare graham mac to write that post to the editor of his daily paper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.