NAG 23.8% 2.6¢ nagambie resources limited

I've just been checking out Costerfield to see how significant...

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I've just been checking out Costerfield to see how significant Antimony is as a money spinner. They produced 3,380 Tonnes of it last year 2021, equivalent to 20,976 Oz of Gold. At today's Gold Price of $2,640/Oz, the Gross Revenue from their Antimony would be (at today's gold price) $55m.

Wow that's a lot to make from Antimony but what would the profit be. Their cost/Oz of Gold was $1,120-$1,330 (say $1,220/Oz.) So total costs of $25.6m.

Net Profit: Gr Revenue - Costs.
    $55m - $25.6m
    $29.4m profit in 2021

Conclusion

• Antimony is a Revenue generator & can be highly profitable & not just a side issue.
    • Getting both Gold & Antimony together obviously reduces mining costs but it can also increase profits considerably & in Costerfield case, to the tune of approx $30m pa in profit.
    • So Antimony is a Resource in its own right.
    • Question: does NAGs have commercial grade Antimony, well we are yet to find out but if the results from the 2006 Drill Hole are an indication, then there could be a Costerfield deposit at NAGs also.
    • The grades in that 1st Drill Hole were actually better than Costerfield but we are yet to find out how big the deposit is.
    • We need both grades & volume but it's a good start.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 12/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.