AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

costings v production, page-12

1. 393 Posts.
    Sdaji, I would hardly call the scientists at Algaetec who are pioneering this groundbreaking technology with such huge potential to change the landscape of the worlds energy production "Hippies", we must have a very, very different idea of what a hippie is.
    I done enough research on AEB to happily dump a sizeable wad of cash into it, its a good tech, with a relatively untapped market and a huge upside if all goes to plan.
    For me if Europe's largest airline (or one of, not too sure on that one) and the worlds 2nd largest cement producer are spending the time and money working with AEB surely it is a pretty good vote of confidence.

What info is it that you would consider convincing enough?
    You could wait until the Co2 uptake data comes out to buy in.
    Perhaps when SGS release the results from the third party validation, which all going well will be our indicator that it works as AEB says it does.
    Or perhaps when we get our first big set in concrete deal with either Lufthansa, Holcim, or one of the other interested parties in the Us.

If you gave me your money to invest id dump it in AEB without a second thought good chance it will all work out and make a lot of people very wealthy but theres also a chance that it will all go tits up and we will all end up wondering what the hell happened.
    Its a spec stock, take a punt and cross your fingers it comes right other wise id be inclined to put my money into Coles or the Big W.

As for this Paul chap and his seemingly incoherent unsubstantiated claims of knowing some sort of secret about what will happen to AEB in December, fair enough for doubting his posts, he hasn't backed up his claims with any evidence so reading his posts would probably put me off too. But perhaps pick thru some other peoples posts to see what snippets you can get out of them.

I dont know anything special about AEB and don't claim too in-fact I probably know far less than many other posters on here but am slowly catching up thanks to the info sharing.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.