AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Sorry your feeling the hate, but I don't know what you expect,...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry your feeling the hate, but I don't know what you expect, this is a speccy and by many definitions requires a roll of the dice. Your calculations for oil companies is all well and good, but they aren't a guarantee of proven performance - the world around us is changing quickly and that means a lot of new industries are going to pop up soon.

Obviously technicals for this company are slim as they are still in the process of patenting the technology, and unless you want them throwing away all the ip they have been working on patience is needed.

Like many others I looked around the market at different options available and aeb seemed to have the most viable model (only one that doesn't need food crop), if you can't look at the 2 guys credentials that made this and think they know what's up, then of course not much to go by...

But food for thought, 50% of the worlds food is given to livestock, this is grain and other feedstock. Algae is a superior source for this and could end up helping world hunger by reducing livestock consumption of human food.
    I guess it's making an informed decision on the way you think the future is going to unfold and what role this company will have. Lufthansa has been trailing jatropha, cooking oil and other random stuff for fuel, then out of nowhere announced 100million easy towards aeb - just the beginning.

As people have said, this is the market, either get on board or play hindsight when you miss things. Gotta be in it to win it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.