AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

costings v production, page-23

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I hope i didn't offend you in any way Sdaji as that is not my intention.

This is a speccie stock as there are no means for valuation.As i said i like the management.Roger has the right background for this business and he comes across as a can do person.

As my main theme over the years is energy i am interested in all aspects of it.Energy is getting dearer and any cheaper way to produce it whether green or not will have legs.I have always been against things like carbon taxes as we will cut emmissions by cutting costs and using less energy.

I have a saying that there will indeed be a carbon tax and it will eventually be on taking co2 from the atmosphere.I think this because there is already equipment that can take co2 from the atmosphere and make products from it.This maybe energy or building material like carbon fibre etc.Simply if i could have a reactor in my backyard and make things for free i will do it and so will everyone else so co2 levels would drop to unacceptable levels.Who knows,think 100years plus.

Anyway you are right in economics dictates what will happen.As there is a tax on emmissions this is an artificial bonus for green techs.

Tretch i would love to get too W.A but it is unlikely so could you keep us posted on how it goes.

All good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.