AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

You had said earlier, Paul. I went back to the thread to grab...

1. 5,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2154
    You had said earlier, Paul. I went back to the thread to grab your quote, but I suppose not surprisingly your post had been removed by the moderators where you'd been given a warning for implying insider trading. You'd also been making predictions about December. It's really bizarre to be saying things like suggesting that we check out each others' houses with the implication that whoever has the nicer house is correct! Wow. It's also a bit weak to be using the fact that someone might have $2 million invested in this company as evidence that they know what they're doing. Apart from being a silly thing to say, we all know that plenty of companies have individuals with that much or far more invested in them before they go down. I do think there are some valid arguments for AEB being a potentially good investment in the long term, but you're using some very very poor ones. I also find it odd that you say people leverage themselves too much and end up suffering, yet just recently you were saying you wanted to take out a loan to buy more AEB. It really does sound like you're not being genuine, and are simply rambling on with empty hype.

Nashezz: Thanks for your reply. I agree that if the technology does work and is competitive and does get utilised commercially there is the potential for it to grow massively, and yes, potentially the sky is the limit. Assuming it's profitable, you really can't calculate how big it could get because the potential for expansion is enormous. I like your analysis, and it's very much what I'm acting on... even if you're not! ;) I suppose if I was already holding I might be inclined to feel the same, but I'd like to think I'd be disciplined enough to sell now and wait for a better entry. In the short and likely also the medium term I think it's technicals which are going to dominate the share price, and they clearly don't look good. For the fundamentals to be good it means there exists a means to produce an incredible amount of renewable oil, and in a profitable way. That has larger ramifications than just one little (in the greater scheme of things) company; it has massive global implications. If AEB really was all that close to bringing about such an incredible change to the world you'd think it would be gaining more attention, and there would be far more vocal and sound arguments being put out than someone making implications of insider trading and using arguments along the lines of "I have a nice house" and "Someone rich invested in this company" (obviously not talking about you ;) ). Of course, if that does end up being the way it pans out, yep, anyone holding AEB will become very wealthy and quite likely the global energy crisis will be something we don't have to worry about for another generation or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.