AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

costings v production, page-57

1. 30,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    Sdjaji

The simple fact is that this a speculative investment. We all know what that means surely? The price is related to the risk, which in turn is related to the unknown elements, and you require these to be known before you invest. This means your appetite for risk is much lower than some of us in here. It doesn't make your judgement more correct however.

Whatever you claim, those who make their decisions based on charts is another continent entirely. I don't mind the risk.

I am not commenting on insider trading possibilities. Nobody knows the answer to that one here except the person involved.

Climate change remains an imminent problem, regardless of AEB. This is because the AEB technology (as another poster pointed out), is recycling the Co2, not eradicating it. It prolongs the useful life of the Co2 before it is released into the atmosphere. However there are significant cost efficiencies built in and Co2 credits. Regardless of this, carbon credits etc are not applied to the cost effectiveness model discussed by Roger Stroud.

What AEB does is provide a possible answer to peak oil, and a diversification and decentralisation of energy sources. Think about the transport and energy expended in producing oil, and think about the synergies of producing it onsite with a Co2 emitting industry.

There are a lot of synergies and efficiencies and IMO you seem to have oversimplified AEB in your analysis.

You also seem to have skimmed over the expertise of the people involved.

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.