AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

sjadiAll your points except the last one assumes we are all...

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    sjadi

All your points except the last one assumes we are all short to medium term investors.

Certainly not!

You ignore the very low volumes in the market right now, and the low tolerance for risk. IMO this is the decisive factor, NOT the merits of AEB which also are not clearly understood.

"Bringing climate change into this is a bit of a red herring."

LOL at that one! At least you admit to being a black sheep and in the minority of the scientific community. Your inability to cope with the science is blinding you frankly.

"You speak of efficiencies and synergies like they matter."
    They do. And your comment after that is patronising in the extreme.

Whose "bottom line"? Your talking about a VPL surely?

"I fully appreciate the value of an energy source; most of my investments are in energy, which is why I'm interested in AEB."
    Care factor zero about your portfolio. The merits of your arguments are the thing, and right now they show you have not a full appreciation of AEB, and the context political and economic and are falling back on technicals. You have no idea about the significance of the report that is coming out. Nor the deals that are on the way and you talk about rabbits coming out of hats as being 'highly unlikely'. Your ability to block out salient points should trouble you but it doesn't.

"Plenty of good people run companies which fall over."
    This is news? You haven't take a good look at the specifics here.

Clearly I have too much time on my hands right now, responding to this kind of stuff. weren't you leaving?

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.