LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

just to put the matter in context....my understanding has been...

1. 10,009 Posts.
    just to put the matter in context....my understanding has been from earlier deals that LUM get half the revenue from advertising but the owner of the sign pays all outgoings......the 800,000 from Barcelona is net of all expenses....Three more signs in scandanavia are said to be of similar revenues.....That is what all the excitement is all about....The CEO has stated that each sign should be woth about ten cents per share in value.....with 100 mil shares out there and around 1 mil net per sign on a pe of ten thats roughly 10 cents per share.....these signs earn more than 1 mil in revenue....this is an income sharing arrangement not equal partnerships.....if the ceo nhas been dealing with the stockbrokers he would have a fair idea how they would value the shares......So it looks as tho 4 signs are right for europe....Barcelona and three fro scandanavia....One sold in new York.......The signs arre built under licence in Taiwan.....If the fifty inquiries in Europe are of similar nature to barcelona that means about 10 cents per sign.....some signs may earn more and some less depending on the l;ocation and size......It would be a good time for any interested people to check www.megaprofile.com the European partners web site....To get an idea of what type of company they are....Great web site.....The price may have run ahead of itself in regards to earnings at this stage.....But the company has been delivering on its promises for a while now.....If they stitch uyp a few of these deals and then annoubce the firm figures to the stockbroking analysts a much better valuation will be available....the compnay probably cant put exact figures out now as advertisers and contracts will still be being negotiated....And further signs also being negotiated......If you look back in time it maybe be overpriced....If you look forward and dealds are cemented it may look underpriced.......thats the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.