NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

I would like that to be true but how can one be so sure?I...

1. 649 Posts.
    I would like that to be true but how can one be so sure?

I certainly hope the turmoil around Cottee and possible changes to the board doesn't put any potetnial partners off. The only thing I would like to think is true is that M+G's actions are by definition in the best interests of themselves / other shareholders and therefore any shake up will not jeopardise what is so badly needed. Let's also hope that if there is a spill that we do of course end up with a better outcome than otherwise woudl have been the case. I did not vote for the "support M+G" poll because I do not know how that affects the potential value and potential likelihood of a transaction. One thing i am sure of though. I would like to see a moderately valuable deal over no deal at all. If the current board were genuinely pushing too hard and this was putting at risk the possibility of any deal at all then they woudl need to be very careful. A bird in the hand is what we need now.
    On the other side of the coin, the most recent announcements suggest the current management/board are "on-track" for FID. hmmmm interesting days indeed. all of this plus the whole european crisis and volatility is about the only thing I think is certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.