CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

cottee!! listen here mate !!, page-158

1. 330 Posts.
    “rig unavailability for 14 months”

Ahh yes, could this have been the start of the raising of concern, it certainly got up my goat, I certainly do not like when told yet to know differently.

The manner in which this company has acted in the manner in which I have morphed maybe. From the less than acceptable geopolitical bowls club comment, to the reference of basket case to the past referencing of poor hare price under old to dilution done by old.

Well my fellow investors, is it still a geopolitical bowls club? Is the share price performance not a basket case, the forms of dilution as damaging as those initiated by old.

Yet the central share price is now a near a 1 cent valuation pre consolidation terms. A near one (1) cent organization after all the strategies implemented since wrongful removal of JH. The increased manning, industry best and rejuvenated lot at that. The move to where water in those Queensland hills has something in it has done little to assist the rotting share price.

Well, give me WA water any day, pure and crystal clear, it sure set the foundation (rock) under which the house was able to be built upon. All I am saying is that year after year of share price declines and share holder wealth implications deserves a scrutiny. I (2bobworth) have no objection raising my concerns.

One can live, breath and communicate expressions and sayings, one also needs to live and breathe the resurrection of these sayings in scrutiny. I now hope that the communication strategy moving into year 2016 changes for the better, but ---------- ----------- -- -------- and that’s a fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $10.80K 207.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 423034 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.