CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

cottee presentations/cpsa - what is the story?

1. 242
    246 Posts.
    Please correct me if I am wrong and Please participate if you have any info!

-Shareholders it is claimed are receiving letters from a Robin Judd and Simon Philis inviting us to join the CPSA which they say although independent, the CPSA is endorsed and supported by the company. Hmmm….

-they want the shareholders to register on their website by providing or sending them a copy of our holding statement - all our holding details including Chess ID number

- our MD is soon to present thru this association in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne.

-back in Nov 2012 Rudd and Philis sent letters to CTP shareholders in which they claimed to hold proxies totaling over 100M shares in CTP . In the letter it says out of their initiative (ie Rudd and Philis) CPSA was established. It also said joining was free and that CPSA was independent of Central Petroleum and that they can act as your proxy etc etc

-The Rebels and the above mentioned last year allegedly voted against John Heugh to remove him at the EGM in which they were successful.

-This being the case then I see the upcoming Presentation Meetings of Cottee pretty much just filled with ex Rebels who are members of CPSA and the people who removed John Heugh including Philis who once held the proxies of 100M shares so was claimed.

-Cottee does not need to be involved with CPSA to do a roadshow to ALL potential investors and shareholders. Instead Cottee is just presenting to member of CPSA.

-Then why would Cottee be involved with them now in this way at this time?

-Is anybody else welcome to come as guests to see the Cottee presentations other than those registered with the CPSA in which was initiated by Rudd and Philis?

-Is this just a get together of a few shareholders and people who hold proxies again for the next AGM?

-Is this a warning to Cottee or a warning from Cottee?

-Think Cottee should be sending letters to shareholders inviting them to a CTP Meeting organized by CTP and to brokers to invite them and their clients.

-Something is dreadfully strange with this picture.

-Anybody know what it is?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $90.54K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347403 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 449999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.