CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

cottee + the bru effect, page-13

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Freehold I like your post and i agree with what you have written except for the facT!!!! the jvs have not gone unconditional YET "so it may not happen" and if it doesn't we have very little recourse in a financial regard. The surprise details have NOT Been DETAIL eg; seismic, PSI etc etc AND the company has let the shareholders down when they SAID that they would release surprise reservoir models and reserve BOOKING early first quarter LI*KE January "early Not February "middle" and defiantly not late first quarter "march" It makes me nervous when our revered MR Richard Cottee . Quotes detail and then neglects to do it, without even updating the market. I hope when the details that I am looking forward to are as good as I think that they will be, because if they are not , we have all been had. And i hope that there will be no BS when its released because i will not reinvest.

Up until now this being my disincentive to be invested in CTP, Mr Cottee has been very monkey say, monkey do "no insult intended Mr Cottee" But this neglect to do what you said that you would do, has in my opinion tarnished your good will and most definitely taken the shine of your super hero status. Anyway i suppose that it could be said early doesn't have to mean January, I really mean it when I say, I HOPE NOT> OIL OIL OIL :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.