CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Chicken,You say:"I am amazed that people stll want JH back,...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Chicken,

You say:

"I am amazed that people stll want JH back, why?"

Why?

"can someone please tell me other than getting the parcel of land together what has he achieved in improving share holder value."

Without the accumulation of the parcels of land you would have nothing to even think about..would you? You probably would not be invested in it if it was another small acreage plot in the middle of Hades.

JH accumulated it and now RC et al now want to bath in the Glory of the acreage that could be been handed on a silver platter to them by the board.

CP's sharebuying activity over the last 2 months has increased the CTP share price nearly doubled from where it was before the Rebel revolt.

Next you say:

"JH maybe a great man, he may know the land like the back of his hand, but that has not translated into improved share holder value. With JH you know what your've gotten so I have no doubt if he is returned to lead that we will get more of the same."

I say:

JH was employed by the board as CEO and the board had the final decision on most matters if not all .. Think about it! If JH cops it ,then so should the board ..who is responsible for lack of improved shareholder value? Why punish one person? The person that made the biggest prospective O&G land holding parcel in Australia possible..Look at the comments made by RC in the West Ausralian article today. in relation to that...One thing is very,very clear...it was not RC that put it together.

Next you say:

"Cottee has performed and performed well in that role."

What role is that?

"I have no doubt that he will attract investors who have made money from him before and that he can show the leadership CTP needs to be a major player"

A lot of other investors may think the opposite,even though you have "No doubt".

Not picking on you in particular Chicken,but let me say this... this CTP thread has now descended into the depths of a slanging,vitriolic,venomous,vile pre election vested interest voting punch up...but that is my opinion.

I love a punch up,so long as it backed up with fact and not fiction. Keep the Bastards Honest is my motto...that includes ill informed or vested interest posters.. not suggesting you are..but you may have been sucked in by the latest grandstanding by a number of posters that have been in absentia for a long time.

So what do you all know about CP's O&G activity and his relationships with some O&G gorilla's? Not very much in my opinion..otherwise there might be some impartial focus on what long term shareholder benefits he is capable of bringing into the mix.

It's your vote that will count ..not mine.

Keep an open mind and think carefully,no matter which way you vote .. you will only get one chance shortly.

In my opinion there has been a lot of mischievous and potentially libelous material posted here very recently.

Tread carefully,this could get very litigous if it gets out of hand .. I remember when the CDU thread was shut down.

Your post is reasonable Chicken,but do not let others influence you..including me .. go with your gut.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended,just my recent observations on the recent CTP thread direction.It can only get worse before the election,unless the censors come in.I Suggest you do not listen to me or others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.