CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

cottee, what's going on with the sp ??, page-18

1. 12,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6773
    All good Stockrocker, like you I have some cash sitting and waiting for opportunities over the next 6 weeeks. Very much agree about Surprise. As I said above, conventional assets to me are the core value of CTP, everything is speculative and offers up and to a lesser extent downside.

I have made my first foray back into CTP today. I am hoping to add more if the SP trends a little lower, or as you say, some sort of capital injection into the company may cause further fluctuations.

I am not ignoring any potential cap raisings or other capital injection methods, I simply think CTP is good value at this level considering that its MC was of a similar size before the 2 major farmouts, the Gas acquisition or CTP becoming a producer.

Prato, until CTP becomes of similar size and production to say, DLS, SXY, OSH, STO and others, its SP will move all over the place.

Here is how I view it, CTP is a much better investment proposition now, than say, back when it listed... Its much closer to actual exploration success now. I realise that it is little consolation for LT holders. But as a LT holder of other stocks that have yet to 'succeed', I feel your frustration, but temper it with the argument that we are not that far off (in Oil & Gas terminology) from moving to mid tier. BUT that of course requires successful exploration, which is about a guaranteed as a politician sticking to their word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.