CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

cottee, what's going on with the sp ??, page-6

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I think some people just can't distinguish between managerial incompetency and geological risks. CTP is very much an explorer, and without big discoveries no amount of good management is going to help. Everyone that is invested in CTP are hoping or gambling that with the exploration that is taking place something big awaits our discovery. Have we discovered something big yet? Surprise West? Piddly. Is Mt Kitty a big discovery? Hmmm, the helium is good but at 20% hydrocarbon gas and low flow rate it looks anything but.

Anonymous1, didn't you say that you were invested in CTP because of Mt Kitty? And that you'd be happy if Mt kitty was drilled a few years ago and it came up a duster? Meaning that, you were willing to gamble on Mt Kitty being a big discovery? What are your thoughts now? What could have happened if CTP were to put all their money into drilling Mt Kitty straight after Surprise West? They were already struggling to raise funds even after Surprise was discovered.

I just hope that the current sp drop is just normal market reaction and that we're not being shafted by insiders. I really cringe at that thought. But if Freehold can foresee it then maybe it is just a technical reaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $27.35K 543.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66628 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 15 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.