BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

cotter mill will not seek to renew license, page-6

1. 64 Posts.
    SwissBoy,

I guess the question will be if BLR can hold out for the estimated 5-10 years before the plant in Montrose County is actually operational (I would certainly admit there has been some limited progress on opening a processing plant over the last four-five years, but it still has a long way to go).

BTW, the Cotter plant must not be old news to BLR; they still mention it prominently in their literature. Regardless, in any case, it is certainly an added expense to ship the ore clear across the state vs. 30 miles to Canon City should BLR actually mine someday.

Appreciate your concern about me running back and forth to meetings, but it is not too much of an imposition since the progress on this project is very slow and there are major issues yet to be resolved, especially around water if mining actually ever happens. Leaves plenty of time for planning next steps.

The weather here is great. Was up at my cabin yesterday and the temps were close to 50 degrees F and sunny. Cold front blew thru last night and we are only expecting highs in the 20's today. Very little snow so far this season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.