CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Edd, Here is a copy of an email I sent to "Friends of the...

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Edd,

Here is a copy of an email I sent to "Friends of the Earth",
    who made no other comment except that they would send that it on to Drew Hutton, as he was their Queensland person.HE NEVER REPLIED.

This was also a HC post No #6367929 on Feb 2nd 2011.

"This is the body of an email I have sent to:

[email protected], [email protected]

The attachment I sent was the Cougar action group.doc

"Hello Natalie and Cam,
    I am a person whose environmental attitudes generally accord very closely with FOE and similar Organisations.

I am also a shareholder in Cougar Energy Limited, having originally purchased shares in an energy storage system (VRB battery).

My rationale was to participate in ethical and environmental oriented companies.

When Cougar Energy's Underground Coal Gasification was proposed, I had to examine my position.

After examining the process, and spending a lot of time thinking and reading about the alternatives,I felt quite comfortable being a shareholder.

Admittedly COAL is a very dirty word to environmentalists, but of all the ways of converting coal to energy, UCG is BY FAR the cleanest, safest, and cheapest method.

UCG IS NOTHING LIKE COAL SEAM GAS EXTRACTION, which is very
    environmentally destructive and costly.

I am assuming that FOE, together with the vast majority of the public,press, and Politicians,has UCG and CSG in the same bag.
    This is an egregious injustice, as a benign newt is being crushed by a gorilla.

I am PLEADING with you to be open-minded enough to look deeper into this issue, particularly,the differences between the two methods.
    Then examine the comments on your website in the light of the true facts.

Of course I am pleading for a moderate approach, as UCG is positioned to be a transitional technology until the truly renewable solutions are able to take full effect.

Believe me, UCG is a far better present option to stinking coal fired generators like Tarong in Queensland, and the appalling LaTrobe Valley situation. in Victoria.

I am including an attached PDF letter from some Cougar Energy shareholders to the press.
    It is factually accurate and referenced.

I would be very interested in your response, but please do me the courtesy of thoroughly reading the material if you intend to respond.

With Respect, "

Edd,
    It seems to me that the type of comments your link refers to are fit subjects for the linked class action Poyndexter was hoping arises.
    Although I may be a Greenie, I am a pragmatist not a purist(only in Traditional Jazz),and I feel that any untrue statements that are made about Cougar are fair game for us to "Go for the Doctor" about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.