CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

cougar using bullying tactics - fraser, page-9

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The post I was referring to was post No #6641861 on 27/4 in reply to Bunya.

"The reason for this reported article is very difficult to
    understand.

I was of the belief that Cougar's appeal against GERM's orders against them has not yet been determined

If the appeal process is over, have the results been published?, and what was the result?

If the appeal process is still underway, what is the reason for this Publicity against Cougar?

Who is the adjudicator?

If GERM have final say,what do all of the public comments by Officers of a Government Department about Cougar have to say about their fitness to FAIRLY determine the appeal?.

OR

Is this report deliberately sent out to further muddy the waters?

Who are they really talking to?, is it pitched to the ignorant Hillbillies only, for nefarious political reasons?

OR
    Is it an attempt at intimidation and bullying by GERM to
    forestall any legal process by Cougar or their Shareholders?

Again it is my belief that Cougar may have a very good case against them, and it may be a desperate attempt to shut down any process which sheds too much light on their unprofessional conduct and and incompetence.

Either way the attitude of GERM toward Cougar is poison, and there appears no hope of any fair or impartial treatment from GERM or their political masters/mistresses.

You may have noticed my deliberate use of the word GERM.

I am using it in the sense of it being a pathogen, which I believe is an accurate term in relation to their effect and
    attitude toward Cougar Energy.

They have certainly been pathological,and one of the ways to treat this poison is to allow fresh air and sunlight to cleanse the organism. but who know how far the rottenness
    goes?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.