AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

AEX have now prepared the drill sites to confirm the ALREADY...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    AEX have now prepared the drill sites
    to confirm the ALREADY EXISTING successful drill results that were done between 1976 and 1978
    REMEMBER
    u308 is there
    .all AEX have to do is
    confirm the results WITH THE DRILLING

Previous Exploration The current owner of the Project obtained significant historical data from previous owners and operators (Anglo American Corporation and Southern Sphere who were commissioned by the Atomic Energy Corporation in the 1970s) prior to commencing its own recent exploration activities. Between 1976 and 1978 Southern Sphere drilled 241 bore holes in the Denny Dalton area with a total of 4,269 metres of diamond drilling and 8,501 m of percussion drilling. 77 of the holes intersected mineralisation as set out in Annexure 1. The drilling program was considered successful enough by Southern Sphere to justify engaging independent consultants to commission a mining study to test the cost of the project area to support a uranium mine producing 1,000 t of U3O8 annually over a ten year mine life. Due to the prevailing uranium price at the time, Southern Sphere decided not to proceed with commissioning the mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.