ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Not a chance with the bunch of muppets running the company......

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Not a chance with the bunch of muppets running the company... Also the chatter on HC about management 'getting stuff right' and 'pulling things together'.. is a load of rubbish!

They have had literally years to get this company share price upwards and multiple product lines which were all going to be the "GREATEST" product in the market. Over the time i have been invested in ALT management have blown out the share holdings from 300 million to over 2 billion shares !!! ... They have destroyed the share price from 0.08 in 2008 down to 0.006 today ...

management have provided nothing but shareholder wealth destruction and open ended statements since around 2008... i am a very long term holder and been to every AGM since 2009. I will continue to hold my few million shares as they are essentially worthless and i still hold hope some day they may actually be worth something of value...

but the management of ALT should be shot!!! absolutely worst performing board / management i have every see in my experience (since 2000 been investing.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.