SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I used to think like that then thought there's too many other...

1. 73 Posts.
    I used to think like that then thought there's too many other proven opportunities out there. I agree with the dud contractor view, he's taken your money and given nothing. Let that sink in for a bit. I did, it was hard to swallow another lose but I've learnt to be very blunt or you have lots of losers hanging around and they arent the friends whove done anything for you. So you need to part company. Scary when you do the sums to realise that from this point of having lost 95% of your loot, that same affair will now need to regain from its current position a whopping 2000% to get your money back. That's a 20 bagger, and I don't think I've ever met anyone who has done that. Ever. So cut the rope, de-stress yourself, cop the tax lose and move on - me thinks. And if you have more than 5 of these events on your books you're doing it wrong. Stopping a repeat of these things is your first call to turn the boat around and until you run a real tight ship further loosers like SDL will take whatever you make from any winners that arise. It's a long road but hard decisions and learning from disasters will keep you in the game. Cheers, C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.