AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Wow, heck of a name to choose then hahaha You wouldn't believe...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Wow, heck of a name to choose then hahaha You wouldn't believe the other T4P!!!

Me? Nah, I don't give a rats what happens here. Own quite a few, and wouldn't buy another share with your money, regardless of price, but wouldn't mind fluking our way back to 10c again. Heck, I sold a bunch of OPTIONS at 8c when I was over in the States a while back. OPTIONS!!! I'm an idiot for holding on to the rest haha They're now all in the bottom draw. However, I think this mob can still turn this thing around for some strange reason. Been a complete embarrassment up until now though, and if this deposit is half as good as we're continually told, then the people trying to raise money should be embarrassed with how useless they've been to date. Too busy crying about how tuff a world we live in I'm told. VA 100% knows more about Vanadium than most CEO's though, but IMHO he needs to stop listening to people more interested in keeping their nose in the trough than getting this project moving. Will the company start thinking of anyone but themselves?? We shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.