AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Ok, this could be a very interesting synergy here. I am a holder...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Ok, this could be a very interesting synergy here. I am a holder of LTR (and other lithium co's) and today they released a masssively exciting announcement for a 95MW hybrid power station including a PV array linked to a 17MW/19MWh BESS with Zenith Energy (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-letter-of-award-for-kathleen-valley-hybrid-power-station.6952603/#post-63643573). So who are Zenith energy and how does this potentially link?

Zenith, in Jan 2022, was selected to expand the PV array at IGO’s Nova nickel-copper-cobalt site with BESS (~10MWh - https://www.pv-magazine-australia.com/2022/01/31/zenith-plans-industry-first-renewable-feat-for-wa-mine/). This was announced just after VSUN announced the IGO SPS 300 kWh VRFB battery.

Now Zenith have won a massive contract with LTR and given they have been involved in IGO as well as VSUN with a massive storage requirement VRFB should definitely be on their radar for BESS. I would say it would be almost irresponsible to have the majority of BESS storage here as Li based; simply put, vanadium is the most logical and hopefully will be the cornerstone of the BESS. Perhaps I am reading too much between the lines and it is all circumstantial but it certainly has a lot of potential. This is the traction mass grid scale electrification needs. Regardless of pie in the sky speculation, this is hopefully the tipping point for traction to really take off for appropriate grid scale, long energy storage where VRFBs will shine.
    Last edited by drsking: 12/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $16.26K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 12865080 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 10979895 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.