AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Understand where you're coming from, but it's almost 2023. Maybe...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Understand where you're coming from, but it's almost 2023. Maybe that line could work back in 2018 when the BFS was first scheduled to be coming out and they had to justify more and more drilling to buy them more time. I remember the old "it's so smart of them to keep adding more and more to it". Yeah, everyone looked like a bunch of geniuses when it was all made public huh.

Anyone can spin things it all any way they like, and I don't blame you. Many have got more than they can afford to lose in this thing. Any possible way of looking at a "commencing drilling" announcement as anything other than a complete embarrassment has lost their marbles IMHO. It just blows my mind that anyone in those 4 walls would have the nerve to release that after what has been presented in conferences etc.

I just looked at the "drilling to secure funding" again. Made me laugh harder the 2nd time I read it. Probably should have thought of that 5 years ago when they first started talking to people about funding. You just can't make this stuff up!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.