AWS australian waterwise solutions ltd

I tried ( unsuccesfully ) to identify the primary element behind...

1. 768 Posts.
    I tried ( unsuccesfully ) to identify the primary element behind the last few days selloff . One might assume it could be Ascot but with the recently regulated broker platforms it is very difficult to identify which ( parties ) or ( traders ) are behind the recent wave of selling . Anker will need more than deep pockets to counteract the current line of liquidation , one might suggest a Magic Wand but perhaps a favouable announcement in relation to debt neutralisation might stem the bleeding albeit temporarily . Market depth is not an accurate representation of balance between buying & selling forces as it is a dynamic transition that shifts constantly with the prevailing tide . I hope that AWS are succesful in their debt reduction strategies and with the recent board restructure hopefully The Company is poised to move forward in a positive manner . In the meantime our dear friend Joe Ferrone has been nominated for a position at Westpoint .
    It is a wonder that someone hasnt shot the guy by now
    ASIC have and always will be a laggard in regulatory reform and a toothless tiger in regards to reform . breakdown in law and order & regulatory reforms .
    sorry if I upset the politically correct majority .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.