BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

could be a buy ---@ oppo price!!!, page-10

1. 829 Posts.
    only wish that the 1.58 price was reached after the 1st year of them being listed and i would have sold more, i was hanging for the better tax benefit.But i have pulled my initial money and same again already and still have a load of them, so cant' complain. And then put alot of my super in them at around 41cents, so very happy.

I know that long term it will be a huge success, am not really interested in hassling them, dont think they deserve it, all this stuff is new, and untested and i expect the game is changing everyday. But i bet they think were all impatient and really, why shouldn't they be left alone. They have already made huge gains for the initial shareholders , like me, and i expect those people that got on late at much higher pricers will be laughing also, but they should be patient. I think as Clive once said, if you dont believe, sell. I only sell what i have to, i would buy heaps more , and may do yet. I'd rather they get into the work than constantly update us, and considering they have made a few assumptions that are incorrect, i expect we will hear less as they get hammered for this. All of what they have said will come thriough and tonnes more.

Might go to perth. Also from Sydney.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.