TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

They are unlikely to use spare cash to prepay the whole debt...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    They are unlikely to use spare cash to prepay the whole debt now, as kojak said, but I wanted them to do this.
    They have paid down what they agreed by the times agreed with Investec who are now also a top 10 shareholder of TRY.

The spare cash will be used to pay down trade creditors in July as paying them by 30 June would increase AISC. Even if they prepaid another U$1M Investec debt to U$6M that would stun the market that thinks they cant even do the U$5M.

At the end of 31 March they announced they had cash and bullion of U$9.6M split by cash of $3.8M and bullion of U$5.8M plus 2 months of unsold unprocessed mined crushed stockpiles. If they kept going as in Q3 with the smarts 3 high grade for all April and sold on spot price April of U$1345 and then used the stockpiles of 1 month as it was a drier rainy season I estimated the AISC should be at U$630 but maybe even less if they still did the rest of the extra 1 month of stockpiles and then sold more bullion held (U$5.8M held as at 31/3/18) onto that high spot price in April then the sales will exceed production like in Q3 and the revenues and margins will be greater and AISC even lower than the Q3 of U$720.

so on my maths posted before Q4 should show
    - debt drops to U$11.19M
    - cash increases from U$3.8M to $8M
    - bullion increases from U$5.8M to $8M
    - trade creditors reduced from $31M to $25M
    - AISC of U$630 but may well be way lower
    - production of 19koz may well be 21koz with sales of 2koz more than production
    - AISC 1345 in April and 1300 May June average

Its the AISC, stockpiles and trade creditors that im watching now as that tells the real picture as to stockpile use.

As for exploration, looks stunning to me thus far with high grade hits all around everywhere, wording used "very robust" is very bullish, they are in the middle of the 110Moz Guyana shield gold zone.
    (see Q3 report & May preso)-

"The results confirm a very robust mineralised zone with mineable widths of high grade gold over approximately 400 metres of strike length. Results for the full programme are detailed in Table 7 at the end of this report; however, significant intercepts from the programme include:-
     7m @ 13.08g/t gold, including 2m @ 32.88g/t, from 41m (Hole SRC 827)
     7m @ 7.55g/t from 54m (SRC 822)
     9m @ 5.38g/t from 63m (SRC 823)
     5m @ 5.32g/t from 82m (SRC 819)
     4m @ 8.88g/t from 74m (SRC 830)
     9m @ 4.34g/t from 27m (SRC 831)
     6m @ 6.45g/t from 37m (SRC 834)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.