TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

look at that, just as I called it last night someone set up the...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    look at that, just as I called it last night
    someone set up the closing auction with dummy offers and then now has line swiped the 14.0c line
    Last night and indeed all day yesterday there was a mini wall of 950k offeree onscreen at 14.0c and now its all swiped or pulled.

Its an INSTO buyer alright, no one else could manipulate onscreen in milliseconds like this in opening and closing auctions. The ChiX also hit 14.5c which is a leading indicator and has elevated volume versus ASX, another INSTO calling card.
    Looks like they are bidding and offering same time and control the match.

Looks like they are lining up 14.5c line swipe shortly or on close or open tmrw yet again, same tactic.
    Line at 14.5c thinning fast and volume being pulled yet again, looks staged again.
    Looks like the volume sellers dont exist right now, where are Eduardo & RIM hiding now? Have they ceased their selling looks like?

with TRY, the gold price is of no effect right now +/- 5% has no effect on costs slashed of 30%-58% lower compared to Q1 & Q2 2nd half of 2017.

Looks like someone is buying solidly and get out of the way of this as they want our shares dirt cheap but there aint much to get down this low

DRM market cap is double TRY for the same production at higher debt higher costs higher wage costs higher currency but also higher cash/reserves. If TRY get its cash and reserves up TRY should overshoot rerate to DRMs market cap.

TRY will be the lowest cost gold producer in the ASX in Q4,
    TRY will go net secured debt free in the next 2 weeks on my maths.
    U$720 in Q3 AISC should go to U$630 on my maths but I 20% overestimated the last 3 quarters of AISC.
    Only weeks away to find out.

TRY will FLY.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 19/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.