PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

could be getting close to a top, page-4

1. 521 Posts.
    Georgeh...it is unlikely that this stock will see .35 again, do yourself a favour, dont sell out at .60, wait another 12 months and you will be able to sell out at 1.20 a tidy of 400% return if you got in at .30

I got in at mostly .25 and .29 and I have absolutely no intention of selling this for at least 12 to 18 months and I am highly leveraged on this stock and already looking at very good returns. Think about it, we will probably be in production within 12 months with Gold and Copper likely to be at similar prices to now, all the results of this years drilling campaign will be on the table, with the likelihood of Puthep being a viable project as well as Ban Houxai being firmed up...look at the language Gary Stafford uses when he talks about Phu Thep, and Ban Houxai, these deposits WILL come through and WILL be proven over the coming 12 to 18 months.....

The stock wont shoot straight up, there will be ups and downs on the way but it would be an investment mistake to theorise now thatyou can get back into this at .35 cents. It could happen but really this project is beyond that stage now and is catching up to its fair value, up to now it has been seriously undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.