KAL 0.00% 2.8¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

looking back i still belive we will get results from this ann...

1. 1,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

looking back i still belive we will get results from this ann not capital rasing thats my view

so we recive results from selene either tomorrow or wed but what about clinker hill forgot yeah me to have we recived anything to date about this yet ???

CLINKER HILL NICKEL PROJECT During the quarter, the Company received positive results from a soil sampling program at its Clinker Hill nickel project. The results show a significant 700ppm nickel anomaly that measures 900 metres by 100 metres in a possibly favourable embayment in the basal contact. The program also identified a 400ppm nickel anomaly which extends 5 kilometres along the basal contact. Both anomalies are coincident with copper, PGE’s (platinum group elements) and cobalt. The Company considers these results to be highly significant as they demonstrate the strong potential for nickel sulphide mineralisation at Clinker Hill. Following receipt of the results of this soil sampling program, the Company commenced a geochemistry sampling program at Clinker Hill. The program will further test the extent of the nickel anomalism in the northern and south western section of the Clinker Hill project area. Results of the geochemistry sampling program are expected during the current quarter. The program is expected to lead to a program of ground based EM surveys to identify conductive sulphide bodies which will assist with identifying future drilling targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $761 27.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13498 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 34400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.