BHP 0.81% $38.76 bhp group limited

Good morning to early on traders,Looks like today is going to be...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Good morning to early on traders,

Looks like today is going to be another doozy of a day. Anyway economy looks bad and sentiment is a continuous gravy train downhill at the moment but remember this;
    'No-one can give you a date as to when the market will turn or look pretty. If someone could it would not make it very fun as everyone would be a millionaire'. All I know is this, a time will come where the market will turn. I still feel that BHP will get to $20.00 but no lower. Why do I say this. Well the majority of small to medium investors jumped on board the BHP train when it was between the $18-$20 range. This is seen by volume movement around the 03-04 period. The time to buy IMO will be anywhere between January-March 2009. BHP might well still fluctuate up and down a tad but as a long term investor you are safe. And most important of all "Do not take out a margin loan".

Also someone asked the question -

What will All Ords Index fall to?

I was saying 3500 a while back but I have now taken into consideration the intellectuals running our nation and change my figure to 3400.

"Let's have another rate cut because that will definiately solve the problem..MMmm..I am sure it will - Yes, that is definately the solution"

Cheerio Nikess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.76
Change
0.310(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $196.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.59 $38.83 $38.33 $295.0M 7.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2919 $38.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.79 3736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.