QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Ah pennynut !Yes those halcyon days of the gas pipeline that...

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ah pennynut !
    Yes those halcyon days of the gas pipeline that never seemed to get quite hooked up.

It did, of course eventually make it to being hooked up (late 2008/early 2009?) and actually running gas through it from JH 3-1, until that spluttered to a halt after a few months of production.

I can fully understand why some who got involved right at the start of NEO feel so negative about it. Yes it started off with a hiss and a roar with "100% success in its 6 wells drilled"

Well there was evidence of things down the wells but things were poorly handled by the Operator and NEO's partner in the SELH at the time (Orchard Petroleum) and probably the finds were not all that strong in the final analysis.

Anyway, I accept that some would not want to touch the company or its newly named creation Quest Petroleum NL on the basis of their past disappointment.

All I am saying is be prepared to see that things have, and are changing and several things that were hampering NEO in the past are now behind it and, hopefully, it can come through with the goods this time round.

It is possible.

It is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.