SNF so natural foods australia limited

could bounce

1. 549 Posts.
    Can't imagine too many on this board being interest in So Natural, it's illquid and not a headline maker. Still, after doing some research, they fit my medium term criteria, so I bought a parcel with a three to six month view.
    Why? Besides being an ethical product so I feel good, They have recently made moves which I believe will pay off handsomely come this northern summer.
    Ian Thrope entered a JV with SNF to promote in Japan and China their newly aquired salmon and tuna business. Having lived there, I know how much they love both, so I figure Ian Thorpe's name and handsome profile will kickstart sales. An aricle in today's SMH adds some credence to this.
    Additional, The Thropedo will be backing a new sports drink from SNF based on Soy, being both a quick refresher and good for us.
    The share price soared on annoucement, was overbought, and tumbled (being illquid) and I ponced. Time will tell, but all time lows would have to be exceeded for me to lose more than small change.
    Just thought I let those interested know.
    Ciao
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.