BRN 1.79% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Its an interesting point but unlikely.. China has visions of...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Its an interesting point but unlikely..

China has visions of becoming a "tech utopia", the future of it's economy depends on it.. in my mind the problem lies in the absolute authoritarian form of government that appears in some ways to invite entrepreneurial ability and then punish them for making the same advances.. think about Ant Group and Ali Baba and their suspended IPO's.. Tencent fines for unfair practices... etc etc..

Further, In my own opinion, global business has been allowed to move into the country under a "growth at all costs" model as a flow into the economy. The promotion of "Social Fairness" and "national security" policies appear to be a mechanism for the state grasping control of corporates to ensure they move forward in an orderly fashion under political control which becomes the Ebb component of the same natural movement.

So how would BRN fit ? In the end, you need a PVDM and the next PVDM to continuously develop, refine and accomplish new frontiers.. how do you encourage these men to become part of a system that allows free enterprise and more importantly free thinking as long as you do it "our way". It is indeed arrogance that assumes Xi Jinping is indeed more clever than everyone in all fields of human science, yet the political system dictates that the favoured political elite will have control over the masses and indeed know what is best for them.

In my mind, China buying BRN would be no more of an act than "picking a pretty flower".. for the enjoyment of an individual to own and grasp, only to take it home and watch it wilt in the vase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $528.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.076M 7.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1147479 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 209288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 4182623
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.