CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Could CNJ be left out of a JV/Mergerthat MC orchestrates?

1. 3,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    I'm following the discussion among OD,WS and moosey with interest. I get the impression MC is obviously a successful investor/prospector who can be ruthless where necessary. OD is categorical in his view that MC doesn't care for CNJ management-who can blame him? And its a point where OD and MB are in agreement, which really says something.
    I'm not all that familiar with Company Law and ASX rules, but I have a couple of questions;[1] If MC has the coin, why doesn't he buy [on the quiet via each of his numerous companies], a significant stake in CNJ to the point he could change the management?Get rid of the deadwood so to speak? [2] In the event assays confirm speculated results and a JV is a 'sine qua non', is it possible for a JV to be arranged just between GSR and GAL? Or does the JV between GSR and CNJ, prohibit GSR going it alone? There'd be a shit fight for sure and it would be reflected in the CNJ share price no doubt.
    To me, from what I've read from posters who know him, he comes across as a shrewd, wily character who I suspect has a game plan in place.
    I'm wondering what that game plan might be? And the fact he's not investing in CNJ[at least openly] might be all part of the 'plan'.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28494125 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 42457319 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.