ADX 4.76% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

Good discussion here guys.Over the years I have asked COE's MD...

1. 312 Posts.
    Good discussion here guys.

Over the years I have asked COE's MD Scotty a few questions. Am only posting as I think I can help slura out.

I asked him to look at taking maybe over adx or kik in November 2008 as I thought the same thing as slura in terms of fitting into their portfolio at low cost.

MS response was

"We have looked at both these companies and the Tunisian acreage that they hold.
    >
    > We are not interested in them as the geology in these permits is very high risk.
    >
    > We only do farm-ins where the risk is acceptable and the prospectivity is good. Your observation that our farm-in to Hammamet is worth more than these companies is probably correct. Just having km2 of acreage isn't the critical factor - having prospective
    acreage is the factor.
    >
    > I believe Kairikie also recently exited from the Tunisia acreage - perhaps telling
    you all you need to know".

I then replied that I was concerned about the quality of acerage that coe have.

"No need to be nervous re Hammamet and Bargou - different basin to ADX and KIK (and KIK
    have exited).

Fuschia is an attractive prospect".

MS is a very conservative manager of risk compared to other small oil and gas companies.
    Hope this helps SLURA.

Dexter1: Would love to discuss COEs tunisia assets with you on coe thread. I like your posts and knowledge. You interested in ever buying COE?

Good luck to ADX holders as well. Hope we all make some money from tunisia.

Disclosure:
    Shareholder in COE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $56.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $3.95K 39.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 536948 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.