ADX 4.76% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

could cooper be our partner?, page-25

1. 572 Posts.
    Good Oil'

It is interesting that you pay so much attention to AuDAX, and, when you are not down-ramping,you can be sooo informative; I enjoy your quality posts and links that can add to the purpose of the forum...educate readers about the potential benefits and risks of the market.

I note your comment "your comments are naive in the extreme. Please explain how Trafalgar could take a placement of more than 19.9% (say a $5m placement at todays vwap) without having to launch a takeover of ADX?"

Great stuff that others possibly missed; but! what is the purpose of the facility?

Well! that other apparently naive person...no other than Wolfgang Zimmer himself, in the ASX release 4 September, said:

?This new [A]$20 million facility allows AuDAX to push forward with certainty its plans to drill the Sambuca well in the first half of 2010, whilst enabling increased flexibility in terms of volume and timing of financing our activities going forward?.

Perhaps you, or others, can explain how this could happen without triggering a takeover?

Naively yours,
    pmunt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $56.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $3.95K 39.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 536948 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.