EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Having studied chemistry at university, I know that the first...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    Having studied chemistry at university, I know that the first thing they teach is the law of conservation of mass. That the balancing of equations is the exact representation of reality in that chemical reactions change state only, never atomic mass. What goes in is exactly what comes out, just in a different form.

But I am just an anonymous poster, so a reader of this forum can choose to believe a repeated ASX vetted statement from EDE about their elegantly simple methane pyrolysis process that has been through yrs of real world usage, been developed and refined by 2 different universities, been patented and is currently being reviewed by another 3rd party;

"CONTINUED INTEREST IN EDEN’S CORE PYROLYSIS TECHNOLOGY
    During the Quarter a third meeting was held with a large multi-national company that in January 2023, initially expressed interest in exploring possible opportunities for it to use some of Eden’s various products and know how through licensing or some other form of rights.
    As a result of this third meeting, further assessment by this company of Eden’s various products is currently being arranged to enable it to determine their suitability in a range of possible uses and applications. This assessment is anticipated to completed within the next 1-2 months.
    Whilst there is no certainty that any long-term agreement will be reached, the fact of Eden having been approached by a significant global company that is interested in Eden’s core pyrolysis technology and downstream applications, and that interest continues after 6 months, is a strong testament to the significant potential of Eden’s core technology and downstream applications."

or believe the raving lies of a known HC troll that is insultingly trying to convince you that chemistry is some hit and miss alchemy, not a precise science.
    Last edited by Crystaltrade: 15/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.026K 513.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 212360033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 29921221 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 323023
Last updated 14.36pm 16/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.