BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Could everyone just stop

1. 7,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Can we just wait to monday for the news, let the rookies or miss lead or sheep sell out. So i can get couple more mill shares in it.

I've been following bph for last 3 years, before most of u knew about it. The form were dead n hardly no chatter. Good times.

just let them sell. Buy or sell or do whatever. No point in wasting your time in defending it which it doesn't need defending because bph is strong n has a good team running it. They have everything they need for an approval n government has 0 reason not to decline it.

Because the no no sayers our putting miss information out there to push there agenda.

dont stress too much but good thing were locked up from the sea of red everywhere else. Also public holiday so most people will be watching bph.

I'm for one having 200k or 2m at 10c ready to go.

just do research n that's it. People saying going to 0 are morons n have no idea what they talking about even the media is funded by investors to put miss leading articles like they did with tesla n the shorts.

heres a video to calm people down. Listen to him because was recently n it's his decision.

if you really want to dive into gas n why they need it. Just google Australia gas shortages. Nsw running out of gas.
    gas crises.

that will give u more confidence to why this will be approval.

here to calm people thoughts on the matter with actual facts no if n butts n candy n nuts.

do research n read articles that actually matter not oh click bait sco momo said this n that.

but have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $29.08K 1.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2062645 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 618097
Last updated 15.05pm 26/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.