FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

No reason I guess. Except you wanted me to compare the two? but...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    No reason I guess. Except you wanted me to compare the two? but then I told you what it was, so now you come out with some other company line. I'm with sle, drchips (not that they probably want me on their 'side') and others here that can see the benefit of holding both, not as a hedge but as leverage to graphene. I still can't determine which will give current holders the largest % gains from here as both, yes both, have some uncertainties. Which is more uncertain? probably FGR until they can prove they are able to mine a vein, but then why is TLG not going gangbusters? They uppped recovery on graphene to 76%, can sell the rest of the ore, have partnerships and mou's, have low mining costs and a huge resource which keeps getting upgraded. So why has shareprice continued to trend sideways if not lower? Probably because of the need for a CR next year, despite the very healthy cash at bank that TLG have, this will not be enough for their plans, TLG is set to become a behemoth, with all the dilution that this will entail, once this becomes clearer TLG will hopefully make new highs rather than trend sideways. But enough about TLG, it's a great company but this is the FGR board, so lets talk about FGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.