GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

could get smashed tonight, page-5

1. 534 Posts.

Gold Metal Au 79 – re: could get smashed tonight - ASX Symbol GOLD – HotCopper 

Home | Forums
    | Site News | NEW ALERTS

Logout | My : Favourites : Account  

HotCopper eXtra Alerts

Subjectre: could get smashed tonight
    Stock CodeGOLD - Gold Metal Au 79
    Posted06/06/06 19:35 - 17 reads
    Posted bylord elpus
    IP218.214.xxx.xxx
    Post #1097087 - in reply to msg. 1097053 - splitview
    Since the yanks are looking likely to raise base rates again it is not much of a stretch to predict a US$ rise so I have to say Duhhhh.

The POG in its inverse relationship with the US$ will seem lower because it will take less US$ to by an ounce of Gold but in AUS$ it won't move much at all.

Sandy I have been reading our obsession with shorting Gold and I must say I have seen an inverse relationship between your posts and the POG.

When Gold moves up you are nowhere to be found, quiet as a church mouse. As soon as it drops you appear magically and start trumpeting falls to 580 or 450.

It makes it hard to respect your opinions when your posts seem to be opportunistic and idealogical rather than reasoned and logical.

Voluntary Disclosure: No Position Sentiment: BuyTOU violation 

Advert :: DIY Super directsaver - up to 5.55% p.a.

DISCLAIMER: From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate posts so many misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should contact Hotcopper. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Before acting on any of the information you read and making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

All

Copyright © 2000 - 2006 HotCopper ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Code of Conduct | www.fido.gov.au | Contact us | Advertise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.