ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Could hear a pin drop, page-5

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Yeah Pal got suspended for 14 days I think for arguing with the other side. They're all very passionate about their respective opinions but sometimes it gets too much for the mods to tolerate. It'll be good when he's back, I bet he'll be doing a tonne of research while he can't post.
    Nobody can tell you whether the CR is a good deal for you or not, you have to decide if the potential of holding options is good for you strategy or if you'd rather get in a bit cheaper. As always PIO will steadily drift down without news so you can probably get in even cheaper if you're so inclined in a few days.
    Nobody's going to be buying in such a way at the moment as to push the SP higher, I'm expecting most people are just going to sit and watch what happens when the newly issued shares can be traded on market, that's the 21st.
    Personally I'm expecting PIO to float inbetween 3 and 3.6 cents for two weeks or so. Then I'm hoping that once the new shares are issued actual news will start to to flow again to convince new holders and participants of the SPP that their money is being put to good use and they should hold or even buy more.
    I'm still bullish long term, very much looking forward to the drilling results that are to be funded by this CR but right now it's the waiting game... or hungry hungry hippos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.