ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Could hear a pin drop, page-6

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Ma,
    Don't get me wrong I have been and still am hopefully very positive about PIO as I have been here more than 6 months and bought a very good quantum very very well but it still concerns me that there is zero chat going on here. I am certainly not looking for investment advice but the fact that no one is on here talking about why the credit raise is worth taking up. At the moment I don't think it is, tell me why I am wrong? I'm keen to hear and don't tell me about all the things I know, I have done heaps of research on PIO that I can obtain. I'm happy to be patient I just can't see the benefit to me of putting more in?
    If you were to tell me and others not participating that if the company doesn't get the funds then we won't be doing any more drilling and the price will therefore stagnate and go down.
    I and others might take some notice? Also it might be worth reminding people about the value of the option potentially in Dec 18 ?
    Hey, I'm actually trying to help stimulate some discussion on here.
    I DON'T NEED YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S INVESTMENT ADVICE.
    Where are Pallister and S4W? If they're having a holiday/MIA I'm not concerned, if they have just gone AWOL I am.
    RJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.