ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Mainly because you lose out on the options, PIO will easily hit...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Mainly because you lose out on the options, PIO will easily hit 6c if results are decent. Plus @lockitt point that you'd be reducing the money the company raises to drill up over a pip or two. It's not a big issue if a few people do it but if a lot of shareholders don't chip in then that's 2.5m less they have. I wasn't happy with the CR price but it is what it is. They aren't raising the cash and picking up a heap of ground for nothing.

Plenty of news will be coming out this quarter, not just for lithium but gold and nickel, if anything its a better idea to buy between news before all the hype starts up. Six projects will be commencing in the coming months Mavis (Lithium), Pioneer Dome (Lithium), ACRA (Gold), Dingo Dam (Silver,Zinc), Fairwater (Nickel) and Blair Dome (Nickel) and now we have the funds allocated to drill all of them. Now most of you didn't hold when the CR was held at 1.1c but a lot of us oldtimers picked up cheap shares when a lot of people were disillusioned/wanted news quickly. Lastly don't use HC as a guide to your investment decisions everyone including myself have our own motives. Personally, i think the odds of hitting a meaningful resource are better than most exploration companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.