BNB babcock & brown limited

could hit a dollar, page-29

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    17 million dollars worth traded today, and no appreciable pull-back at the end of trade. A good day, I think that all will agree. Tomorrow will be very telling. If it can build on today's gains, I think that that will signal a favourable ann coming on Friday. If it pulls back again, it was a rush of blood.

Still, the volume was bigger than it's been in many months. Now that's institutional, right? Why would an institution risk its corporate (!) on a mere guess? It wouldn't.

As mentioned in some earlier posts, though times are dark, gov't and banks are finally being practical and are willing to bend in favour of saving rather than liquidating.

The rush of blood that took it up high into the '40s was interesting to watch. That climb was on very, very big volume. The retracing back into the '38-.39 range was on much smaller ones. Do your own research, but I for one am going to hold until Friday, and likely well beyond based upon the psychology of what I watched today. Other points of view are welcome!
    Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.