BRN 7.14% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Could Intel be the next IP customer, page-92

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Pleasure. Its always good to jump in and share some info when its in my field of expertise.
    Love your 1 dollar treat. I have one too but i cant say what it is because its a 1 off item, so watch this space.

I thought id put a cherry on top of earlier comments with my experience in contract amendment and execution.

We know that Renesas must have been an EAP but the way LDN described the speed they come on board can only mean 1 thing - We got our terms.

When we enter into an ECI we also send Blue Sky (best case for us) contract terms to the client.
    The client then puts a technical team on colaborative evaluation of the construction side and a commercial team on the evaluation of the contract side.
    Over the following weeks and months the technical details AND the commercial details are ironed out and agreed upon IN PARALLEL.

From the words of LDN... for him to say "virtually over night" means that the initial relationship with Renesas was purely technical.
    If it wasn't, the overnight comment would MOST DEFINITELY not apply, as Brainchip and Renesas wouldve been talking turky for quite some time.

So, as stated above, we must have landed fantastic commercial terms (commercial means money).

MONEY = Yayeeee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 25.3¢ $9.484M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 736368 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 481166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.