COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

could ipm make a counter offer for coe, page-5

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Recoop

thanks for the info - very comprehensive

BTW may, I was not offended the other day or angry. You have every right to express views in whatever way you want. Nothing you dais was offensive anyway

Funny you asked about the buy back as I had re raised it myself two days ago. I was given the reason that it would contravene the rules of the takeover -"price manipulation"

I am wondering whether they have not been buying IPM on market. Perhaps they dont want the IPM SP to remain strong to help fundies and investors cave in. If so theyu are succeding. never seen anything trade so much below an offer price

I wouldnt be too worried if they gave away 50 cents per share as it is much lower risk spending it on IPM script and it will pay itself off quickly as opposed to drilling. By the time this is done, one way or the other the cash balance would be slightly replenished. If they succeed they will have nearly 1 million barrels prod per year plus gas assets coming on line. If they fail, they will have their cash

Interesting comment re the SP not mattering for 2 weeks, what would be the catalyst for any rerating. I can see a move to high 30s but struggle to see it go beyond that.

I have to say, I would be open to a takeover, simply for the reason there are a few companies that are great value

as an aside, if takevoer was succesful, they could buy back sahres than arnd reduce shares on issue, they will have the cash flow to do it easily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.